In this episode of the Clarineat.com podcast, host Sean Perrin speaks with Ryan Pereira of Pereira 3D Clarinet innovations about his unique line of clarinet products which are custom designed and then 3D printed using the latest technology. The future is here!
- What is the design and printing process like?
- Is there any hand finishing that needs to be done?
- Sustainability, health, cost, and durability benefits of 3D products
- Custom colors, sizes, logos and designs
- What kind of materials can be used (3D Printer filaments)
- Will it blend? (Just kidding!)
- Adjusting mass and density through design
- What are the differences between each model?
- How does it sound? (musical example)
- Are these products compatible with all brands of clarinets?
- Can customers “download” a 3D barrel and print at home?
- Listener Questions
Facebook: Pereira 3D Clarinet Innovations
1st Prize: one 3D printed bell, two 3D printed barrels (Value: up to $340USD)
2nd Prize: two 3D printed barrels (Value: up to $170 USD)
3rd Prize: one “MR” Barrel (Value: up to $90 USD)
To be eligible to win items mentioned on the podcast, please subscribe to the Clarineat Newsletter by entering your email address and clicking “submit” on the sidebar.