The Inner Game of Music
By the best-selling co-author of Inner Tennis, here’s a book designed to help musicians overcome obstacles, help improve concentration, and reduce nervousness, allowing them to reach new levels of performing excellence and musical artistry.
What’s Next? You Decide!
Do you want to help me choose which book to pick for next month’s Clarineat Book Club Read? Join the Free Clarineat Community on Facebook and have your say! Have a great idea for a book for the book club? Submit a comment within the community and let me know.
These following books have been highly suggested by past guests on the Clarineat Podcast.
- Ross, Alex – The Rest is Noise
- Tabuteau, Marcel – How Do You Expect to Play the Oboe If You Can’t Peel a Mushroom?
- Segell, Michael – The Devil’s Horn: The Story of the Saxophone
Career and Business
Want to read what I’m reading? Here’s some of my current reads, and all-time favorites.
- Gallway, Timothy – The Inner Game of Tennis
- Osborn, Brad – Everything in Its Right Place: Analyzing Radiohead
- Peterson, Jordan B. – 12 Rules for Life
- Teicholz, Nina – The Bit Fat Surprise