Join the Conversation
- Join the Clarineat Facebook Community
- Questions? Comments? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take part in the Clarineat Book Club!
Upgrade to the Gold EditionAll Patreon backers get early access to extended ad-free, high resolution audio episodes, bonus content, and more.
In today’s episode of the podcast, I’m having a look back at some of the top episodes of 2017. Find out the most popular episode in download numbers, which was voted listener favorite, which one generated the most discussion, and which was my personal favorite.
The Top Episodes of 2017:
- Most Popular Episode (6,000 downloads)
- Listener’s Choice Episode
- Most Discussed Episode
- Sean’s Personal Favorite Episode
Most Popular Episode
- Full-Length Episode: Fobes discusses his clarinet accessory business, professional playing and doubling career, and new products that he is working on.
- The Top Episodes of 2017: Features an excerpt of Fobes discussing his extension for the Eb clarinet.
Listener’s Choice Episode
- Full-Length Episode: Morales discusses a wide range of topics including, his professional playing career and his time spent working with Morrie Backun developing the MoBa clarinet.
- The Top Episodes of 2017: Morales describes the development of the MoBa clarinet, including a funny story about asking Morrie to dye his cocobolo bells and barrels black.
Most Discussed Episode
- Full-Length Episode: Salazar shares his insight on developing a successful Facebook page.
- The Top Episodes of 2017: Features an excerpt on how Salazar devotes time to managing his Facebook page.
Sean’s Personal Favorite Episode
- Full-Length Episode: Drucker shares his experiences as a clarinetist performing all over the world and his new “Heritage Collection,” a set of CD’s featuring Stanley Drucker’s live past performances.
- The Top Episodes of 2017: In this excerpt, Drucker reflects on how pieces that he performed early in his career would be different if he performed them today.
Clarineat Podcast Production Team:
- Sean Perrin, Host and Founder
- Andrew Morrow, Debate Co-Host
- Brian Schappals, Audio Editor
- Meghan Taylor, Copy Editor
$10+ per month Patreon Sponsors
- Josh Ng
- Karen Doty
- Patty Selenski